Monday, December 17, 2007

You

Hii everyone. I just posted a blog, but since they are simply answers, i thought of posting something else. None came to my mind, so i am posting one of my poems. This is for a friend of mine and i wrote it quite a time back. I was and still am amateur at writing poems, so don't expect much.

You


Questions I have in my mind,

Answers to which I don’t find.

You are the one I come to,

With all my doubts.


How surprised I am that you don’t solve them,

But make me quiet.

I am at peace even without my answers.

My queries are left behind.

I am done away with the present,

Looking in the future ahead.


How you became a part of my life – that is a surprise,

Why I trusted you – that is not nature of mine.

My mind decides not to rely on you,

Yet the next time I share everything with you.


Are you real? I can’t feel.

Are you here? I can’t see.

Then why I m relaxed that,

You will be there?

When problems will arise,

When support will be no where.


Boulder upon boulder I am setting

Your support, my trust is cementing,

For myself a niche.

Comfortable, soothing and which,

I know will be mine.

Where I will come next time.

To be with you,

To be with my own self.


Not to get my answers but to develop questions.

Not to get solutions but the strength to find them

Not to find love but appreciate it

Not to find my destination but the encouragement,

To set my own journey…

10 comments:

Mythreya said...

woow!!
that was pretty gud deeps!!
i mean i just loved it..

very pure..
"Not to get solutions but the strength to find them
Not to find love but appreciate it"

that was d best line...

i just loved it deeps...
u rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeh to ji dil khush ho gya........
kaaffi der baad kuch acha sun ne ko mila hai......

well i wont like to comment upon ur frame of mind when u wrote this..... but if i generalise this poem.... it is not written by a faint-hearted... also a motivational.... poem... ... takin'g charge at once own... and moving the world around....
ur title also suits with the matter contained .... all in all a very god creation

good...


will like to see more of this kind....
may God bless with more of this art in you...

Anonymous said...

Awesome...Brilliant work..Felt like reading it again n again...Wat a creativity...Keep it up..

Anonymous said...

hey.... dat's really a nice 1....

i can just say... it seems very close 2 heart....
keep it up.
u ve poured ur feelings in such a beautiful and deep manner dat's....

simply awesome.

Amalgam said...

@ matty
Thanks. I am surprised you have liked the poem this much.

@ aditya
Same goes for you. I am more surprised now. Thanks for the wishes. I dont remember but i must be a bit depressed and helped by my friend. It was a kind of token of thanks

@ paks
You got to be more clear, bro. Honestly did not understand :)

@ tejal
Thanks. I am flattered now.

@ pooja
Thanks baka. I am happy for the fact that you gals are reading it and commenting on it. Thanks. Made my day... oops night ;)

S. said...

mmmmmmmmmm...

seems u are growing up now.
:)
it reminds me of someone...
hmmm...

words
which I think I have heard
somewhere
sometimes

in a dark lonely night
when stars rule over the sun

only then do they sound so sooth
so lovely, so wonderful

Questions
answers

do they matter any more
as we dance under the moon, my lady

we can touch the stars
rule the sky
feel out feet on the ground
and rise above the earthly sky
to the heavens above

living in the clouds
we may see someone calling
deep inside u, I am falling

words don't matter anymore
no questions
no answers

what are we
but mere mortals

we live
we die
we try to rule the sky

but we do forget
to ask the heart what it says

after all
what else are we
but mere mortals

-------------------------

Deep enough
isn't it?
:)

Gagandeep said...

"Not to find my destination but the encouragement".....

gr88 ending with some inspiring words...
morale-booster...gr8 work...both of u r doing just gr88...
keep up ur creativity and explore different areas...

deeps...GR8.KEEP SENDING UR WORKS...

Simply Shiv's Shayari Zone said...

"Not to get my answers but to develop questions.

Not to get solutions but the strength to find them

Not to find love but appreciate it

Not to find my destination but the encouragement,
To set my own journey…"

these lines are simply a master piece....
a became a big fan of urs after reading this.....
i dont know wht was running in ur mind when u wrote these lines...if u could remember plz let me know....
coz emotions upto this levels are very difficult to obtain....

great going...deepika hope to see some more master piece from u....

Unknown said...

sorry i read late...but it is really a good one...enjoyed a lot while reading...good workkkkkk...

Amalgam said...

@ whim
seems like you will always comment in the form of poems. that was a very good poem. and i know for whom you wrote it. i think i know

@ gagandeep
thanks. keep reading.

@ shiv
finally you read. i replied you on scrap also

@ janvi
Koi na ... late hone se farak nai padta. Hopefully you will enjoy the next blog which will be on our college experiences